The Free Clinic of Rome is a faith based, community supported non-profit organization whose mission is to serve the Northwest Georgia counties of Floyd, Polk and Chattooga by providing quality healthcare services to uninsured residents who have no access to basic healthcare.
In 2017 Free Clinic of Rome provided over a million dollars’ worth of healthcare to unduplicated patients (patients that do not receive care elsewhere).
This was provided
- in over 2,050 patient care visits
- by providing free medication dispensed from our clinic
or by assistance in pharmaceutical program enrollment
- by providing free labwork
- in over 1,400 hours from volunteer physicians and nurses
- in 3,000 hours from other lay volunteers